Expert Roofing Repair Services
The idea of an entire roof replacement can be a daunting thought for the common homeowner. It’s a good thing though that you don’t need to spend a whole lot of money for a complete roof replacement. There are a lot of ways that you can prevent spending a lot of money on repairs. Performing basic repairs to prevent minor problems from escalating to the point of no return and maintaining appropriate insurance to care for the larger repairs are solutions that homeowners can take to care for their roofs.
Make sure that your home stands the test of time and can stand against mother nature with our honest assessments and reliable options. Our specialists will make sure you stay dry inside by ensuring weather-tight fittings and detailed repairs.
Common Causes of Damage
Potential damage really can come in many forms and different shapes. While some problems are too little to take into account, some of our experts have been trained to look into minor details or problems that may arise, thus tending to all problems big or small to avoid future problems. No matter what the slope is, or what the material used, we can do replacement work on it. Our team performs potential damage risk assessments that are accepted by most private insurance companies.
Some of the common types of damage are:
- Chimney Flashing – The sheet metal installed for the purpose of ensuring that the connection between the chimney and roof, can over time allow for water leakage
- Tree Damage – During storms, falling trees can damage your roof requiring extensive repair or replacement
- Animal Damage – Animals can claw their way into your home’s structure and gnaw away at the roof’s foundation, causing extensive damage
- Storm Damage – Rain, snow, wind, and hail can cause layers of shingles to tear off or to break through the granular covering, exposing the home’s structure underneath it and blistering, wearing-down, and erosion can occur if left alone
- Clogged Gutters – When the gutters on your home become clogged with leaf litter, it may cause an overflow and cause damage to the roof, siding, and the home’s foundation if the problem is not resolved
- Weak, Vulnerable Areas – Several vents and outlets such as skylights protrude through the roof of your house and can become the source of leaks leading to damage within the roof area as well as in the interior of the home
Types of Roof Repair
- Tile – Hail storms cause tile to crack, letting rainwater inside, damaging the interior of the home
- Slate – Great protection against weather damage, but can break if hit hard enough by debris
- Shingle – Replacing the shingles removed by weather damage
No matter what your roofing leaks cause is, never ignore it. Minor damage quickly becomes major damage and could mean you end up replacing a part or all of your roof. The structure of the building could become warped, and eventually rot, which allows mold and mildew to grow. Mold and mildew can trigger allergies and other respiratory issues and present other serious concerns as well.
Contact Us for Your Roofing Repairs
To ensure that your house is weather-tight, our experts will thoroughly assess your property and recommend the best options. Once you’ve made the decision to get started, head on down to our contact page and schedule an appointment today.